Graduate Science Recruiter
£21,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience + Bonuses
Media City and Work from Home
SRG is the UK's number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific and engineering roles. Based in Media City (and from home) we are looking for a Graduate Scientific Recruiter to join our Chemicals Team. The key purpose of the role is to support the hiring of laboratory-based scientists and other related roles in the North of England and North Wales. This is a newly created role as this multi-award winning team is currently experiencing record growth.
The successful individual would need to have science qualifications or experience in the lab and some experience working in either recruitment, resourcing, technical service or commercial based customer service.
You will be:
- Utilising our qualified database of candidates, as well as online job boards and social media, to find the best candidates for a variety of scientific vacancies from entry level to management and everything else inbetween.
- Engaging with candidates through telephone interviews, building rapport through warm and inquisitive communication
- Working with the team and meeting clients (virtually at the moment) to understand client needs, job briefs and requirements
- Using this understanding to match the right candidates to the right job
- Working continuously with candidates to support them throughout the recruitment process, from initial application to interviews, to successful placement in a company
- Staying in touch with scientific companies to determine future recruitment needs.
- Degree or equivalent in scientific subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Solutions focused
In return, SRG will provide full and ongoing training on both a one-to-one and classroom basis to nurture your professional development, a positive working environment and genuine career prospects. We offer work from home and full flexible working in terms of hours and how they are worked. The roles included bonuses, incentives and a flexible benefits package.
Applications are being reviewing week commencing 14 June 2021
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted