ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION DESIGNER (E&I DESIGNER) - LANCASHIRE - CONTRACT
SRG are currently looking for an experience Electrical and Instrumentation Designer to join a highly regarded and successful chemicals company based in Lancashire on an initial 12-month contract. The E&I Designer is responsible for creating and developing electrical and instrumentation design drawings.
- Estimate cost for E&I design and installations
- Design single line diagrams, loop drawings, panel layout drawings, block cable diagrams etc
- Draft scopes of work, equipment data sheets, proof testing documents, bill of materials etc
- Contribute to Hazard Studies, LOPA's and design reviews
- Liaise with suppliers.
- HNC in Electrical Design (or equivalent)
- Experience working on a top tier COMAH site within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in using AutoCAD
- Understanding of P&ID's, line diagrams, process data sheets and mechanical drawings
If you're interested in the role please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted