Technical Service Chemist
FT Perm position
Competitive salary depending on experience + Excellent benefits
Are you a looking for a role with a large amount of travel?
Do you have an analytical mindset?
My client are a global speciality chemical company and are the leading independent supplier of electroplating processes and products to the printed circuit board (PCB)s. They make it there business to provide innovative ground-breaking products, combined with excellent customer service and technical support.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives
- Help client's with troubleshooting, maintenance, installation of instruments and equipment.
- Collecting samples from client's instruments/equipment and complete analysis on samples.
- Support in customer facing activities and a willingness to travel
- Drivers License required
- Assist in training of staff/customers in test techniques and additive applications and present data as required to technical and non-technical audiences
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal and external contacts with aim of providing outstanding technical service
- Industrial chemistry
- Wet chemistry Technique's
- Electro plating
- Atomic Absorption's
Key Words "Chemistry, engineering, mentoring, customer facing, business development, technically focused, electroplating processes, printed circuit board (PCB), electronic component, general metal finishing (GMF) industries"
This is a really great experience to work is a innovate chemicals company, please apply online or call Hollie Corley on 02030964710.
your application has been submitted