Job Role: Analytical Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Starting Salary: Competitive plus benefits
We are currently working with an independent, technology-based company, providing the pharmaceutical and biotech industry specialised in the process development and the manufacturing of complex organic molecules which can be used as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) or research.
Working across their analytical labs, you will be part of the teams working closely with purification and quality control of organic compounds.
- All aspects of sample processing, preparation for analyses and reporting of results as well as packaging and documentation related to finished goods.
- Operation and method development of analytical HPLC instruments
- Operation and method development for a range of preparative HPLC instruments for scale up protein purification
- Operating and data collation for BioChrom 30 Amino Acid Analyser (EZChrom software) for amino acid ratio and peptide content determination
- Operating and data collation for Kratos Axima CFR MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer for mass identification
- Degree or higher Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Sciences preferred, along with industrial experience of using HPLC.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Behruz Sheikh at email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted