Job Role: Graduate Biological Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Starting Salary: Competitive plus benefits
We are currently working with an independent, global biotech organisation who need a scientist to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate to join a successful company and develop technical lab skills whilst working to regulated standards.
- Analysis of animal tissue and fluids to detect and diagnose disease
- Performing microbiological culture techniques, ELISA, Multiplex Fluorometric Assays, IFA, HIA and PCR.
- Performing post-mortem examinations of varying species
- Perform analysis at customer sites throughout the UK as required.
- Liaise with customers, accounts and suppliers.
- Be accountable for work carried out within the microbiology, molecular diagnostic and serology laboratories.
- Degree or higher Degree in Sciences or any relevant lab experience. Experience of working in a lab previously is desirable.
- A UK driving license as the successful person needs to be able to travel around the UK when required and also get to site which isn't close to any public transport links.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2206.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted