Stability Analyst

Stability Analyst
  • Competitive
  • Temporary
  • Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, UK Kingston Upon Hull East Riding of Yorkshire UK HU87DS
Job Ref: J2160120
Sector: Science
Sub-sector: Pharmaceuticals
Date Added: 26 April 2021
Stability Analyst - Hull

Stability Analyst - 12 Month FTC

Location: HullAre you a gradaute with some previous analytical experience working within a GMP environment?Have you used HPLC, GC or wet chemistry techniques?

Synergy are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join our team who are working within a Client organisation based in Hull.

The successful candidate will primarily support the sample set up and sample analysis of a range of healthcare products using a range of analytical equipment.

Synergy are part of SRG and can offer a competitive salary together with a range of excellent benefits and access to development opportunities within the role.Key Responsibilities will include:- Perform routine laboratory analysis in accordance with current test methods including HPLC, GC, UV/IR and wet chemistry (limit tests, identification tests, titration);- Report OOT/OOS results, and work with supervisor to bring investigations to a close;- Check and report analysis results as required;- Maintain laboratory instrument log books;- Write and review SOP as required;- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping activities;- Perform and document instrument calibration, qualification and validation.Candidate Requirements:- BSc or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry or a related subject;- Industrial experince is preferrable- Experience of HPLC, wet chemistry and physical testing;- Ideally some experience of performing out of spec/out of trend investigations.To apply click the link or send your CV to thomas.ramsay@srgtalent.comKey words: Analytical / HPLC / GMP / Chemistry

26/05/2021 16:44:21
GBP 0.00 0.00 Annum
Contact Consultant:
Thomas Ramsay

Submitting application, please wait..

Share location?

Do you want to share your location for better user experience ?