Scientist/Senior Scientist - Assay Development
You will play a key role in choosing, sourcing and manipulating humancentric cellular models, representative of diseases of interest. You will also develop appropriate in vitro proof of concept biological and phenotypic assays and generate key data for initiation of invivo proof of concept pharmacological studies.Skills and Experience
- Experience of developing cell-free/cell-based protocols and assays
- Strong scientific, organizational, managerial, inter-personal skills and be confident in leading and communicating studies with the colleagues across disciplines.
- PhD in a relevant Biological discipline/Genetics .
- Significant assay development expertise (e.g. biochemical, cellular and immunology based assays/techniques, microscopy, flow cytometry).
- Experience across diverse cell types (including cell lines, primary cells and stem cells) in 2D and 3D.
- Experience of working with new drug modalities or advanced biological approaches particularly experience working with mRNA or AAV based therapies is highly desirable.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search