Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist with strong experience in cell based assays and/or ELISAs to join our client's analytical development team.This is an exciting time to join the business who are growing due to continued success.Main responsibilities:
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of client methods.
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays
- Liaising with client technical groups
- Working to and maintaining cGMP and ESH standards
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service
- Provide QC Support
- Provide analytical development project support, ensuring compliant introduction into the Quality Control (QC) production and stability groups
- Identifying areas for method improvementSkills/Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or relevant life science discipline
- Strong background in cell based assays/ELISAs within a development or quality control/testing laboratory
- Method development and validation experience would be highly advantageous
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage workloads and own studies
If you meet the above requirements then please apply online!
your application has been submitted