Our client a Global Pharmaceutical Company have opened a new vacancy within there Regulatory team and are looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Executive on a 12 month contract.
- Preparation of high-quality chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) regulatory documents for new, small molecule products, using varied information sources and liaising closely with other internal personnel to ensure accuracy of such records. Work to agreed deadlines, with ability to respond readily to changing events and priorities.
- CMC Regulatory Affairs experience; planning, authoring, reviewing and project management of regulatory submissions.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to focus, work with attention to detail and retain critical information.
- Demonstrated team working skills, with the ability to establish strong relationships and liaise effectively with internal sites worldwide.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Be proficient in the use of IT packages such as Word, Excel and Documentum/Veeva Vault systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related discipline.
Must have previous Regulatory CMC experience & Biopharm experience.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@srgtalent.com or +441753 589673
your application has been submitted