Lead Technical Service Chemist
FT Perm position
Competitive salary depending on experience + Excellent benefits
Are you a Service Chemist experienced in people and project management?
Do you have experience within the petroleum industry?
My client are a global specialty chemical company with the talent, expertise and drive to help there customers succeed in competitive markets. They make it there business to provide innovative ground-breaking products, combined with excellent customer service and technical support.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives
- Responsible for the laboratory team welfare, motivation and career progression
- Coordination and prioritisation of laboratory activities ensuring rapidly changing priorities are supported
- Project lead for key customer tenders as required, ensuring strict timelines are adhered to and supporting documentation provided to a high standard
- Actively participate in new chemistry development teams
- Production and maintenance of technical support documentation and presentations
- Support in customer facing activities and a willingness to travel
- Assist in training of staff/customers in test techniques and additive applications and present data as required to technical and non-technical audiences
- Accountable for HSSE and laboratory quality maintenance
- Management of a reporting database.
- Maintain awareness of recent technology advances (within relevant technology area).
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal and external contacts with aim of providing outstanding technical service
Key Words "Chemistry, engineering, petroleum, management, project management, people management, mentoring, customer facing, business development, technically focused"
This is a really great experience to work is a innovate chemicals company that, please apply online or call Hollie Corley on 02030964710.
your application has been submitted