Development Scientist/Snr Scientist
£ competitive depending on skills, experience and background
* Design, development and optimisation of immunodiagnostic based assays, assay components, detection substrates and protein conjugates.
* Quality control within validation and verification testing, and manufacturing of immunodiagnostic assays.
* Regular internal communication with the development teams and possibly some demonstrations to customers or pilot projects.
* Clinical collections.
* Preparing SOP's, reports and data for presentations and updating records in the LIMS accurately and methodically.
* Attending meetings and events off site to represent the organisation, advise and guide and troubleshoot any issues which arise with the development, running and optimisation of the assays.
* A proven background in diagnostics immunoassays from a regulated ISO 13485 environment, ideally within lateral flow products, using ELISA.
* Good working knowledge of product development and quality systems and protocols involved in ISO 13485.
* Knowledge of product transfer to manufacturing.
* BSc or equivalent in a biological science discipline.
* At least 12 months commercial immunodiagnostic assay development.
* Methodical, disciplined, high attention to detail and able to communicate effectively with both team members, management and external customers.
Does this role reflect your next step?
For a more in depth conversation about this opportunity, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted