Up to £70 an hour
12 month contract
Are you a highly experienced Statistician from a pharmaceutical background looking to gain an exciting new role in a top pharmaceutical company?
We need exceptionally talented and committed Statisticians like you to apply your statistical skills and innovative statistical methodology to drive key contributions to the development of new medicines in the fight against cancer. We have individual contributor career opportunities across a range of experience levels from fresh PhD's to industry experienced biostatisticians to support disease area strategy, medical market access and our clinical development programs in Cancer Epigenetics, Immuno-Oncology, Oncology Cell & Gene Therapy and Synthetic Lethality.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- Our end-to-end project support model ensures that our statisticians have the opportunity to work across the entire range of drug development, from early clinical development, to registration and marketed product support.
You'll be right for us if you have...
- Masters / PhD in statistics or related field
- Experience utilizing Bayesian methods and techniques
- Practical understanding of statistical modelling and its application to real world clinical problems.
- Track record of strong performance in an academic or industry setting
- 1+ years of experience as a statistician in a clinical trial setting in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Expertise and practical application in multiple statistical methodologies
- Oncology experience
- Capable of applying innovative statistical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with;
- Capability in building and maintaining strong working relationships in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods to scientific and clinical colleagues.
- Strong influencing skills applied effectively across functions and levels of an organization
- Track record of strong statistical contributions and accomplishments in clinical drug development, with a broad knowledge of all phases of drug development (pre-clinical; Phase I-IV).
- Experience of working with and coordinating the work of CROs.
your application has been submitted