Quality Control Analyst
Part-time; 25 hours per week over 5 days
Salary; up to £25,000 depending on experience
Are you a QC Analyst?
Do you want to work within a innovative hops company?
My client are a natural hops solutions company that thinks differently. Traditional methods of extraction employed strong solvents to extract beer hop oils, my client use's 100% natural process of oil extraction to retain the quality of aroma and flavour profiles from hop cones. No chemical solvents or additives are involved.
To ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to ISO accreditation's and the internal Quality Management Systems.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives
* Analysis of samples using HPLC, GC-MS, UV/VIS, GC and other analytical chemistry test methodologies
* Investigation of non-conforming samples, OOS results, CAPAs, data evaluation, reporting employing problem solving skills.
* Follow and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for use of laboratory equipment procedures and investigation protocols.
* Testing raw materials and finished goods as part of Goods in/out product release
* Trending of results and statistical analysis of incoming goods
* Update maintenance log for cleaning and servicing of equipment
* Update company technical documentation, including QC SOP's and records, where required
* Maintain own training record for laboratory, regulatory compliance, and Health & Safety.
* Assist with timely delivery of the laboratory activities and practices within the team
* Assist the continuous improvement activities within the laboratory
* Check and report stock levels
* Maintain all QC laboratory equipment as per maintenance schedule
* Involved in release of finished products and testing in compliance with EU requirements
Key Words "Hops, natural, beer, QA, Quality Analyst, Lab, Laboratory, Chemistry"
This is a really great experience to work is a innovate company that respects nature, please apply online or call Hollie Corley on 02030964710.
your application has been submitted