Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Mechanically bias preferred
Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £23k - £32k plus shift allowance £4.5k
Shift: 4 on 4 off - 2 days / 2nights / 4 off
Benefits: Non-contributory pension scheme
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity available immediately due to an upcoming retirement. The client are a global manufacturer producing a number of products into various sectors all within an FMCG environment.
This role is for a mechanically biased engineer to be part of a team of strong team on the 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Hold a formal Mechanical Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Base knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding.
- Understanding of Drives, Conveyors, Pumps, Valves, MIG/TIG welding, Machining, turning, milling experience would be an advantage.
- Production line experience within a fast paced packaging environment preferably in FMCG, Food, Packaging or Pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
- Proven background of delivering the high-performance levels whilst leading from the front
- Worked under minimum supervision and a self-starter with the ability to react quickly.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance / engineer / manufacturing / mechanical / multi-skilled / FMCG / food / pharmaceutical
your application has been submitted