QC Principle Scientist Biochemist
Pay Rate: Competitive...
QC Principle Scientist - Biochemist
Location: Berkshire Contract: Permanent Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
We are currently looking for a QC Principle Scientist in Biochemistry to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be expected to lead improvement projects in biochemistry as well as providing regulatory support and lead the lab audits for the biochemistry team.
- Identify and lead new technology development projects within QC biochemistry
- Identify gaps within our regulatory packages and work with management to identify resource requirements and project manages the studies to remediate.
- Review Study Protocols and Reports for Assay Qualification / Validation / Transfer and Stability studies and ensure that studies are delivered to the appropriate scientific and technical quality.
- Ensure development of technical and scientific skills of junior staff to maintain quality of analytical activities delivered to internal and external Customers.
- To evaluate, develop and introduce new technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the field of biochemistry within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated experience of the development and validation of biochemistry techniques for testing of in-process and final product samples.
- Report writing, review and management sign off experience to maintain scientific integrity within the department.
- Proven ability in working with and presenting to customers on a variety of scientific subjects.
- Proven ability to deliver projects to agreed timelines and resource plans.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search