Process Chemist required on a permanent basis, based in Lancashire. Requiring a degree or HND in Chemistry or a related subject and experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Title: Process Chemist
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
SRG are currently working with a market leading manufacturer of a range of polymer based products. They are now seeking to hire a Process Chemist to join their manufacturing team based in Lancashire to support the manufacturing team with production processes, ensuring that all aspects of production targets are met. This role will be suited to a graduate who has completed a placement within industry, or those who have decided that a laboratory based role isn't for them.
Benefits: You will join a hardworking and motivated manufacturing team, as part of world leading manufacturer of polymer based products. Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (flexibility needed to address business needs).
- Support production with polymerisation reactions at an industrial scale
- Monitoring and processing waste material
- Maintenance and cleaning of industrial reactors
- Utilising computer controlled reaction processes to meet production targets
- Degree or HND in Chemistry (or similar)
- Proven industrial experience of working within a manufacturing environment (working with polymers would be considered desirable but not essential)
- Any experience of using computer controlled reaction processes would also be an advantage
- Flexibility required in order to meet production targets and business needs
- Excellent team work and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemist, plant chemist, process chemist, technical support, polymer, production plant, reactors, industrial scale, polymerisation, manufacture, manufacturing
your application has been submitted