Job Title: Laboratory Support Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 6 Months + potential to go permanent
Pay Rate: £11.90 an hour (circa £22,276 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading.
They are currently seeking a laboratory support technician to undertake the dispensing of neat and solubilized chemical samples for internal biological and biochemical testing. The role entails the use of automation and software systems to manage the dispensing and customer order tracking process, and some stock control work on satellite sample stores within the chemistry section.
- To provide accurately dispensed neat and solubilised samples for internal customers and external collaborators and agreement partners.
- To ensure the timely delivery of internal customer requests, discussing order requirements with scientists
- To support the logistics team in a variety of housekeeping tasks to support business processes.
- Delivery of chemical reagents and consumables to chemistry labs
- Minimum of a BSc or A levels within a science related subject
- Have some experience working within a lab (academically or industrially)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Good skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong quality control and attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a team
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted