Analytical Technical Leader
Attractive salary & package
Role: We are currently recruiting for Technical Leaders to join the Analytical team across Projects, Raw Materials and Cleaning Verification.
Working as part of the Analytical Support team, the successful candidates will be responsible for managing teams composed of Technicians, Analyst and Senior Analysts. As a Technical Leader you are also responsible for providing leadership and coaching to your team to deliver against tight deadlines.
- To provide technical and operational leadership, training and coaching to Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians.
- To take full ownership for, the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects.
- Identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from their line manager/departmental manager where appropriate.
- To define the analytical strategy for new and ongoing projects (e.g. the strategy to develop, verify/validate or transfer analytical methods, stability study design etc). Support Senior Analysts with strategy setting and approve the approaches they propose.
- To actively manage the performance of Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as their direct and indirect reports.
- To apply experience and knowledge to identify and implement improved ways of working.
- To provide support as required during Client / Regulatory cGMP audits and complete all assigned actions from audits promptly.
- To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience of working within GMP quality systems.
- Significant experience in: Chromatography analysis, method development and validation.
- Experience of either: stability study design, testing and reporting, EP, USP and JP testing of raw materials or wet and instrumental analytical techniques applied to raw materials.
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities and staff meeting demanding timelines.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of pharmaceutical development projects.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted