A brilliant opportunity to join a fast growing and expanding contract manufacturing organisation based in the North East of England.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Salary: up to £45,000
Location: North East, England
SRG are working with a well-established and expanding contract manufacturing organisation based in the North East of England, who are looking for a Head of Operations to join their Senior Leadership Team. The purpose of this role is to manage all operational activity related to producing pharmaceutical products on site. You will provide leadership and direction to all operational staff with direct responsibility for the Operational Team/Warehouse Team.
- Managing all operation activity including ensuring that product is delivered on time in full at the right cost and agreed quality specification.
- Liaise with commercial and supply chain groups on all matters relating to producing and supplying the products.
- Work closely with other members of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure consistent management of the site
- Represent the company on projects and in meetings
- Provide direct guidance, leadership and motivation to the Operation team including setting objectives/KPI's and carrying out effective appraisals and Personal Development Plans (PDPs)
- Set up and attend meeting to ensure effective communication of team goals and results are in place
- Ensuring delivery of manufactured products are on time and in line with approved specifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualifications
- Extensive experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience of working to GMP and its associated control requirements
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process
- Strong experience in people management
- Proven experience in manufacturing and logistics activity
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, operation, GMP, production, management
your application has been submitted