Project Manager Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Project Manager?Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?SRG are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful and growing life science company in the Central Belt of Scotland.The role:
- The successful candidate will manage assigned client projects from handover by business development through to delivery of the product and other agreed work to the client and subsequent project review.
- You will work closely with all business areas to ensure that the client requirements are communicated effectively at all stages of the project and that a quality service is provided.
- Regular communication with the client at all stages of the project, as dictated by the client.
- You will also be expected to assist with client issues and complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will be expected to participate in training sessions as well as internal, external and client audits.
- You will have responsibility for managing the project life cycle from initiation to delivery.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- A background in either pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or testing in is required.
- Previous project management experience from the life science
- industry is essential.Experience in a customer driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills are key to this role.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and a chance to join a company at a really exciting time for the business.If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.
your application has been submitted