Electronics Design Manager - Medical Devices - Bedfordshire
If you are an experienced Electronics Design Engineer with strong management experience and looking for a new role with a company making a difference, look no further. Apply now.
SRG are currently recruiting for an Electronics Design Manager for a Medical Device client based in Bedfordshire. The company are growing rapidly and although there is a well established electronics team already in place, this is an opportunity to grow your own team further and really progress your career. My client design, develop and manufacture electro-mechanical medical devices so you will be leading projects and engineers in the electronics design for these products. You will ultimately be responsible for leading the electronics engineering team in the design, implementation and verification of their products hardware.
* Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
* Product design and development experience of complex embedded systems.
* Experience building and scaling electronics design teams.
* Experience in analogue, digital, EMC/ESD and RF design.
* Experience working with C/C++ or any other modern programming language.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards including EN60601, EN61010, ISO13485 and ISO14971.
* Experience in medical device development.
* Significant experience of leading and managing teams both local and remote teams.
* Experience measuring and reporting quality-related metrics.
* Good understanding of Altium 365.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted