Are you a Senior Automation Engineer with experience of in programming Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC systems? Do you have practical knowledge of network systems, Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus, AS-I and DH+?
If so, then a role working a business who supply their bespoke product into a wide variety of industries including packaging and food could well be worth applying for.
During the coronavirus pandemic, this company have done extremely well and they are highly profitable but also consider themselves to be a business who will only continue to grow.
- Primarily office based leading and technically supporting a small team of commissioning engineers
- Communicating company goals and objectives to the team
- Supervise and support the creation and prompt delivery of project work and documentation
- Assessing team and individual performance
- Keep managers updated on team performance and provide help to management as required
- Provide technical support to customers
- Experience in programming Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- Practical knowledge of network systems, Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus, AS-i, DH+
- Ability to create a PLC program from scratch, using ladder logic or STL
- Our client are an SME with an enviable customer base across the food and packaging industry who install a bespoke product across for their clients.
your application has been submitted