Title: Chemical Plant Operator
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 per annum (DOE)
SRG is working with a successful chemical manufacturer to source an experienced Chemical Plant Operator. This role is crucial to the expansion of the business and offers an opportunity to work closely with team leaders to ensure operations are carried out effectively and carrying out the development of junior team members.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + BH, medical care, life assurance
- Carry out work to high level of health and safety and in accordance to legislation
- Use manual and automated equipment to carry out chemical manufacturing
- Assemble, use and dissemble plant equipment
- Monitor reactions, carry out in situ quality control and check areas of work
- Develop junior operators
- Assist in planning and organisation of work
- Experience of working in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills to perform calculations and complete documentation
- Experience in working in a hands-on environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within manufacturing
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on 0161 888 2533.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemical manufacturing, plant operator, chemical operator, chemical plant operator, health and safety, chemical reactions, chemical manufacturing
your application has been submitted