Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
A leading Research Organisation based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Oligonucleotide Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £40-46,000.
- Leading projects to optimise nucleic acid therapeutics - literature reviews, proposing lab projects
- Hands on laboratory modification of oligonucleotide sequences
- Providing scientific guidance on oligonucleotide sequence selection and mechanism of action
- Data analysis, writing reports, contributing to peer-reviewed publications
- Chemistry based educational background, PhD preferable
- Experience in oligonucleotide modification, characterisation and selection
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation, writing manuscripts for publication
- Excellent project leadership and problem solving skills