Process Technician - Semiconductors
Are you a Process Technician with experience of the semiconductor industry looking for a new challenge? Would working for a company who have recently secured millions of pounds in funding provide you with a fresh start in your career?
If so, then a role working for a business who are expanding rapidly could well be worth applying for.
- You will carry out NCR investigations and find the root cause of the issues occurring
- Working with the team to develop and maintain appropriate process control methodologies
- Carry out process checks for the engineering team
- Inputting data in to the SPC charts
- Support the Senior Process Engineer in the development of fabrication processes
- A relevant engineering qualification
- Experience of working as a Process Technician in a semiconductor or clean room environment
- Knowledge of process fabrication at a higher level than an operator
- Experience of working in a cross functional team with scientific, engineering and operational staff
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing skills
- Process control methodologies and application in a development environment.
- Our client are a semiconductor manufacturing business who operate on a global basis with an enviable customer base
your application has been submitted
Back to job search