Job title: Formulation Scientist
Vacancy Type: Permanent
SRG are currently working with a veterinary company who sell licensed products. The company have excellent quality and compliance with a QP on site and they are now looking to recruit a Formulation Scientist.
The company are a small veterinary company work to pharmaceutical standards and GMP. They are a manufacturing and research and development company which is all done on site. This organisation have and continue to grow, securing big contracts with renowned companies.
- Design and develop new solid dose products and film formulations.
- Identify methods and materials for R & D projects.
- Conduct laboratory trials and develop new laboratory tests.
- Carry out scale up and commercialisation of new products.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related subjects.
- Ideally worked to GMP with a background in pharmaceutical.
- Experience in inorganic chemistry and synthesis.
- Knowledge of solid phase products, HPLC, ICP-OES.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to Tallulah Turner at Tallulah.Turner@srgtalent.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tallulah on 0161 868 2211.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted