Senior R+D ScientistEdinburghGreat package and benefits on offer SRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find Senior Research & Development Scientists to join their team.These are great opportunities if you have strong experience in protein biochemistry, cell culture and assay development to make the next step in their career.The Role:
- Assist the managers and the project management team in the planning of development studies
- Organise and manage development and process improvement projects
- Record and analyse the results of scientific investigations
- Help drive and meet department and company objectives, including optimisation of product manufacture and performance
- Analyse and interpret complex data produced in studies and compile progress reports including conclusionsand proposed actions
- Lead collaborative studies
- Supervising/training less senior staff when required.
- Degree in scientific discipline is essential
- Relevant experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
- Strong experience in the following; Protein Biochemistry, assay design and cell culture
- Experience in immunology would be beneficial
- Some supervisory/leadership experience would be advantageous
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
This is a great chance to join a company at the forefront of diagnostic science and who are continuing to grow and expand their portfolio. Please apply online or contact Emma for more details.
your application has been submitted