Are you a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with a Sigma Green or Black Belt? Have you got experience of driving improvements in terms of EHS, NPI, quality, cost and delivery?
If so, then a role working for a blue chip manufacturing company specialising in the electronics market could well be worth applying for.
Reporting into a talented Operations Director, this role is a key hire for the business and the successful applicant will be responsible for a small team with the potential of quick promotion.
- Lead and support cross functional LEAN/Six Sigma projects
- Generate the annual CAPEX plan
- Execute improvement activity in line with the engineering budget
- Regular audits of process quality, BOMs, and routings to ensure compliance
- Drive and maintain EHS responsibilities
- Liaise with NPI functions to ensure all trials are well planned
- Knowledge of implementing lean manufacturing techniques
- You must have managed a small team previously or at least have mentored people previously
- Experience of Project Management and the ability to work to tight deadlines is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is absolutely essential (an industry such an electronics, aerospace, automotive or defence would be ideal)
The qualifications needed:
- Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred or Green Belt
- A relevant engineering qualification or HND
- IOSH Managing Safely certificate
- Our client are a large multi-national engineering business who specialise in the electronics industry
your application has been submitted