Title: Planning Engineer
Salary: £38,000-£45,000 per annum (DOE)
SRG is working with a successful chemical manufacturer to source a Planning Engineer. The Planning Engineer will have a working knowledge of chemical plants or manufacturing sites with a background in Engineering to ensure successful delivery of the maintenance programmes on site, utilising Primavera P6 packages to do so. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience of coordinating with discipline engineering teams, contractors on site and carrying out procurement activities to ensure deliverables are met.
Benefits: 26.5 days holiday plus bank holidays, 36 hours per week, pension up to 11%, annual bonus scheme
- Coordinate maintenance plans to ensure all resources are met for a safe operations
- Liaise with multidisciplinary teams within the Engineering and Operations teams to manage technical requirements and specifications for programmes of work
- Integrate a variety of multi-discipline jobs into a plan utilising Primavera packages and be responsible for coordinating small work projects
- Plan for materials, equipment and external resource being required on site
- Order materials via SAP
- Engineering background
- Relevant industry experience in Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas or other process industries
- Excellent knowledge of safe working environments including risk assessments
- Good contractor management
- Good working knowledge of using SAP
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on 0161 888 2533.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemicals, planning, planner, maintenance, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, petrochemical, oil & gas, primavera, safety, SAP, mechanical equipment, contract methodology,
your application has been submitted