Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
An innovative R&D Organisation based in Nottinghamshire is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role, paying £30-40,000, and will be home based with occasional travel to company sites around England.
The role will involve managing projects alongside a number of diverse teams - scientific, engineering, commercial, etc.
- Supporting senior management and other teams with project scoping, initiation and completion
- Managing, tracking and reporting on project performance
- Analysing project data, allocating resources
- Managing technical documentation, dealing with suppliers & contractors
- Technical/scientific/engineering background
- Proven industrial project management experience
- Experience working with contemporary project management & reporting software
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and analytical skills