Quality Systems Manager
Dumfries and Galloway
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading healthcare company based in Dumfries and Galloway are looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join their busy Quality team. The company works within the pharmaceuticals industry producing APIs within a strict GMP environment.
Now is a great time to join this friendly company as they are expanding their team. They are open to individuals in the local area or those willing to relocate.
The successful Quality Systems Manager will work within a strict cGMP environment on a variety of duties, including;
- Lead the company's quality audits - both internally and externally
- Manage the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Lead the site GMP training program
- Support QA operations including CAPAs, risk assessments, investigations etc.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience within Quality Assurance within a GMP environment in the pharmaceuticals sector
- Experience leading audits
- QMS management experience
If you are looking to become a Quality Systems Manager please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted