QC Microbiology Scientists
Location: Stevenage Contract: Permanent Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience working in Microbiology?
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge company working across modern Biological Therapeutics such as Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy?
My client, based in Essex are looking for a QC Microbiologist to join them on a permanent basis. You will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with manufacturing.
- Assist in the execution of validation protocols and data reporting associated with microbiological testing, e.g., Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testing
- Perform routine viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
- Perform laboratory analysis and result reporting to assure service provision associated with viable environmental monitoring, excipient, in-process, final product sample testing and raw material approval is maintained
- Complete the testing as per GMP requirements.
- As part of the weekend rotational cover arrangements, you may be required to perform testing for biosafety e.g., detection of mycoplasma by PCR, detection of endotoxin, detection of microbial contamination by direct inoculation, detection of microbial contamination by BacT/Alert etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
- Experience working in a microbiology or in an aseptic (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
- Experience working in GMP environments.
- Experience performing laboratory investigation reports.
- Experience performing OOS/OOT reports, including root cause analysis.
Key words: "Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testing, mycoplasma, PCR"
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in cutting edge science, within a renowned business in Stevenage.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
your application has been submitted