Up to £24,000 per annum
This is an exciting role for a talented candidate with a degree in Chemistry and some experience working in an industrial laboratory to join a leading chemical laboratory company in the Cambridge area. If you are passionate about learning new skills in a very hands-on environment, this may be for you.
Working for a leading chemicals laboratory company, you will play a key role in the manufacturing of specified product ranges and in the development of new products, analytical techniques and methods.
As a Laboratory Technician you will:
- Manufacture and maintain adequate stock levels of specified product lines
- Fully record and account for all laboratory work
- Conduct Quality Control duties and maintain QC records
- Offer support to the Laboratory Supervisor and assist with other duties when required
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you should have the following:
- A BSc or MSc (or equivalent experience) in a Chemistry discipline
- Some experience within an industrial laboratory
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with HPLC and working to ISO 17025 regulations is desirable.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who has a view to progress in the chemical industry.
If you'd like to build on your industry experience and passion for chemistry and you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply now or contact Lucy Sapsford for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted