Process, Cleaning and Validation Lead
Attractive salary and package
- Daily management and development of the Process, Cleaning and Validation department as required by GMP.
- To manage a small team covering Process Validation, Cleaning Validation and Container/Closure Integrity.
- Implementation and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure compliance with legislation and regulatory bodies, updating the Validation System as required.
- Relevant honours Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Validation in the pharmaceutical industry, including process validation, cleaning validation, facility/utility validation, analytical method validation.
- Knowledge of British, European and United States pharmacopeia in relation to testing of chemical analysis.
- Proven track record of working in process, cleaning and container/closure integrity validation work.
- Experience working within pharmaceutical cleanroom environment.
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical microbiology.
- Broad knowledge of GMP.
- Project Management experience.
To apply please click the link! For further questions please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted