Technical Project Lead- Product Development SRG are working with an expanding diagnostics business to help them find someone to lead Technical Projects within the business.This role will be key in leading a number of critical projects and working with a wide range of clients. You will be a highly experienced scientist and technical expert who is able to manage projects and work with customers and clients.
- Design reagents and sensors and formulate solutions to individual customer requirements
- Develop methods in line with customer needs
- Manage projects and work closely with clients to develop and execute experimental designs
- Manage experimental design and execution
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders
- Manage the creation and further amendment of protocols, SOPs etc.
- Create process and technical documents required to transfer technology into manufacturing
- Provide scientific expertise and leadership to more junior members of the team
- You will be a highly experienced hands on scientist who is experienced in using a range of laboratory equipment
- Experienced in developing reagents and formulations
- Previous experience of IVD product development- ideally point of care (POC) diagnostics
- Experience delivering products to market
- Experience of a range of detection systems- electrochemical method experience would be of benefit
- Be able to analyse and interpret complex data
- Previous experience of working to GxP and ISO 13485 guidelines
This is an extremely exciting and unusual opportunity with a company who are going from strength to strength and have an exciting pipeline of work.If you meet the above requirements and are ready for a new role, then please apply online or get in touch.
your application has been submitted