Title: Process Engineer (3-6 month initially)
Salary: Inside IR35 - rate negotiable
SRG is working with a successful chemical manufacturer to source a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer will have a working knowledge of chemical plants or manufacturing sites with a background in Process Engineering and successful delivery of capex projects. This Process Engineer will be responsible for multiple projects ranging from £20-40k with a HAZOP action review of a future project c£600k
- Scoping of works for future project requirements
- Review of pressure relief studies and calculations
- Implementation of actions from HAZOPs for capex portfolio
- Coordination of onsite contractors to ensure project delivery
- Process Engineering background
- Relevant industry experience in Chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of safe working environments including risk assessments
- Good contractor management
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on 0161 888 2533.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemicals, Process engineer, chemical engineer, capex project, relief pressure systems, instrumentation, capex, project management, HAZOP
your application has been submitted