QC Validation Scientist - Biochemistry
Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
SRG are working with a Biotherapeutic company based in London who are looking for a QC Validation Scientist to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the laboratory in method validation, equipment validation, and establishing new and modified analytical methods.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To perform a wide variety of method and equipment validation activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, protocols, and GMP.
- Responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples in support of validation work.
- To promptly report any validation deviations, out-of-specification / limits results.
- Raise in the quality system and complete Phase I investigations
- Raise validation deviations in the quality system, leading minor investigations and ensuring effective implementation of identified CAPAs. Support major validation deviations.
- To assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
- Degree in a biochemical, biological or chemical science
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry (or equivalent)
- Experience in biochemical assay such as: protein assay methods,
- ELISA, HPLC, electrophoresis..
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Experience of techniques such as:
- Understanding of GMP/GLP.
- Experience of Validation of both Methods and Equipment
- Experience of laboratory SOPs and ability to revise and write new procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in cutting edge science, within a renowned business in London.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
your application has been submitted