Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Are you a HSE Manager with a NEBOSH general certificate? Do you have knowledge of managing site construction and install activities for a large multi-national business?
If so, then a role working for a business who specialise in consultancy for the process engineering sector could well be worth applying for.
- Ensure that all plant equipment that is used on site has been checked and is safe to use
- Help to construct a site induction pack and ensure that all workers have on site meetings with the training needed
- Undertake site safety tours in compliance with the rules for all contractors working there
- Report damage, injuries and near misses by following up an investigation report and also maintaining an accident book
- You will review Risk Assessment and Method Statements and also issue permit to work documents as required
- Liaise with the Principal Designer regarding on-going design
- A NEBOSH General/Construction H&S Certificate
- 5 years' experience in the construction industry as a H&S Manager
The business are a well-known provider of consultancy services to the process engineering industry and have grown steadily during the last 12 months and have a pipeline of projects over the years
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply with a copy of your latest CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back to discuss the role in more detail.