JOB TITLE: Laboratory Manager
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: South East
CONTRACT: 12 Months
SALARY: Competitive and Open to Negation
Synergy SRG are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to support an ongoing, successful, and growing UK-Wide COVID-19 testing operation. The role of the Laboratory Manager is to provide operational management and technical support to insourced Synergy teams working within the partnership. The Laboratory Manager will take full accountability for the service levels and KPIs within the existing projects, take a lead role in the selection of new employees in conjunction with the Recruitment team and develop key stakeholder relationships with the end client to ensure delivery against SLAs.
- Provide strategic technical direction to ensure that all key performance indicators are met for each Synergy project.
- Manage client relationship, including contractual obligations, and the on-site Synergy teams at multiple client sites throughout to ensure timely delivery of projects / KPIs within specification.
- Reporting monthly dashboards to both Clients and Synergy senior management for all customer projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the local teams work in alignment with Synergy processes and client training plans.
- Report and mitigate against any identifiable risks to the performance of the service to the customer.
- Attend regular service reviews (monthly, quarterly an annual) with clients to report and present management information and project progress; preparing data for SLA metrics and cost.
- Implement SOPs and training to ensure SRG delivery and support teams fully understand client expectations and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for the EHS processes across the Partnership sites in conjunction with Impellam EHS team.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of Synergy employees to ensure staff of the highest standards are hired with the right level of skill, experience and behaviours to effectively full-fill the scope of their role.
- Coach, develop and train Synergy employees in line with client's and role expectations.
- Educated to degree level in a science related subjected
- Experience of working with c.GxP systems / Diagnostics / Forensics or Food Hygiene analysis
- Practical experience in a customer service focussed environment and the ability to demonstrate this
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Able to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
- Customer focussed and commercially minded
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions
If of interest, email your CV to Nathan.McCarron@srgtalent.com, or apply online today.
your application has been submitted