Manufacturing Transfer Engineer - Medical Devices - Scotland
Are you an experienced engineer with strong expertise in manufacturing engineering? Would working for a high growth organisation excite you? If so, get in touch.
SRG are supporting a Medical Device client in Scotland in their search for a Manufacturing Transfer Engineer to join their growing team. The role will involve designing and ensuring the test aspects of the products are to the desired manufacturing readiness levels prior to product transfer meaning you'll be involved from early product development through to product launch. You will need to be highly motivated and be able to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
* Degree qualified in Engineering
* Manufacturing engineering experience is necessary
* Experience in developing process requirement specifications
* Technical expertise in the area of manufacturing engineering ie design for manufacturability, design and process excellence methodologies
* Experience investigating Engineering Changes to determine if the change(s) meet customer requirements
* Background in the execution and transfer of Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
* Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
* Understand injection moulding, polymers and commonly used materials in the medical device space.
* Lean Six Sigma accreditations would be a plus (white, yellow, green, black and/ or master black belts)
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted