I am seeking a Senior Scientist with focus on project management and coordination for a thriving in Pharmacology team In this position, you will lead/coordinate in vivo Pharmacology projects by functioning as study monitor, collecting and analyzing data, supporting scheduling of studies, by resourcing of personnel and of project meetings.This position is particularly directed to a senior technical professional or an in vivo scientist with experience of pharmaco-immunology models in rodents, passion for science and basic research.
We are seeking a candidate who:
* Has knowledge of study protocols and in vivo work. Experience in immunology in vivo models (e.g EAE, EAU, SLE, Colitis, Psoriasis), is desirable.
* Has the ability to work independently and as a member of an integrated team.
* Holds a Home Office Personal License under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986.
* Has experience performing compound formulations, regulated procedures, administering substances by a variety of routes and performing blood sampling and dissection of small rodents
* Has experience working under the Code of Practice for the housing and care of animals used in scientific procedures.
* Works within defined Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) with a keen eye for detail.
* Has passion for working with animals and their welfare.
your application has been submitted