Title: Animal Technician
Location: North West
I'm excited to share this post with you as SRG have just partnered up with an expanding, highly innovative contract research and development organisation.
We are currently looking for an Animal Technician to develop the organisation's existing in-vivo models. As an important member of the in-vivo team, you will have the opportunity to build on your current experience, gaining exposure to various parts of the business working alongside Study Scientists, giving you a greater understanding of how in vivo studies are built and run.
- Providing overall care of rodents
- Performing routine dosing
- Implantation of tumours
- Monitoring the growth and performing post mortem tissue/blood sampling.
- Actively use personal license under Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act (ASPA) 1986 Home Office License.
- Extensive experience performing subcutaneous, intra-peritoneal and intravenous injections in mice, rats an advantage but not essential
- Have experience working with rodents as a testing model.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Behruz Sheikh at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
your application has been submitted