An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading organisation working at the forefront of molecular diagnostics.
Job Title: Project Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: North West
SRG are working with a leading organisation at the forefront of molecular diagnostics who as a result of continuous success, are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Product Development Department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading global organisation and contribute to the management of development of new and existing molecular diagnostic applications within multi-disciplinary teams, leading and driving projects to develop diagnostics platforms and Companion Diagnostics assays with their strategic partners.
- Delivering on complex cross-functional Diagnostic system projects, meeting strict expectations of internal stakeholders and external partners, and employing a business-driven mind-set.
- Goal achievement (time, budget, quality), project documentation and reporting.
- Applying project management methods and tools in accordance with organisation standards and other regulatory standards as applicable.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams across region
- Industrial experience of Project management, preferably in a regulated environment
- Project management qualification e.g PMP®, PRINCE2, APMP, preferable
- Work experience in product development related to Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals or regulated manufacturing environments.
- Demonstrated leadership in operating and project accomplishments within a matrixed organization, managing cross-divisional projects and building effective cross-functional teams and relationships internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge of working within a highly regulated environment
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The successful Project Manager will be degree qualified or equivalent in a scientific discipline and must have appropriate skills together with underpinning knowledge. Previous experience in diagnostics within a GMP/ISO regulated environment would be highly advantageous.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Behruz Sheikh at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: PMP®, PRINCE2, APMP, Project Manager, Project Lead, MDX, CDX, molecular biology, molecular diagnostics, molecular applications, NGS, next generation sequencing, GMP, ISO13485, ISO9001, DNA extraction, RNA extraction, DNA sequencing
your application has been submitted