Compliance Engineer - Pharmaceuticals - Southampton/ Andover/ Salisbury - Perm £30k
My client are a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South of England near the South coast of the UK and they are looking to add an experienced compliance engineer to the team on a permanent basis. The role will be heavily focussed on improvement activities and investigations across the process engineering department in line with pharmaceutical regulations. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the pharma sector and will have a formal qualification in an engineering or science background. If you are interested in the above role apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Provide Engineering technical support across manufacturing and utilities equipment across continuous improvement & compliance activities
- Perform detailed analysis of equipment & utilities to identify improvements
- Work closely with the quality and validation departments to ensure equipment is up to date and in line with regulatory requirements
- Lead projects across maintenance and manufacturing supervising engineering & production technicians
- Utilising lean methodologies (Six Sigma etc.) to provide structure to improvement activities and share & train techniques with operators & engineering technicians
- Ideally Engineering or Scientific degree or alternative significant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector working to GMP requirements is required
- Must have good understanding of quality processes, QMS systems and CAPA
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and Lean methodologies and ideally candidates will have a formal qualifications in Lean six sigma
If you are interested in the above role and would like to apply for the position then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
your application has been submitted