Product Marketing Executive
Up to £32k per annum
Scope of role:
This is an exciting role for an enterprising candidate with a BSc in a scientific discipline to join an established marketing team in rural Cambridge. If you want to work in Science but not practice in the lab, this may be for you.
- Management of key product lines (some household names, some specialist) through the catalogue, web or media promotion alongside continuous improvement to product portfolio.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from the perspective of initial enquiry, product information, technical support and provision of marketing materials.
- Maintenance of the website, development of product material to include press releases, web articles and blogs. Promotion of data sheets, brochures and flyers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to explore opportunities through a variety of channels and produce promotional material in line with sales objectives.
- Provide technical product support to customers during the marketing process.
- Provide quotations and carry our demonstrations of products at trade events and site visits.
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline
- Demonstrable background within a brand or product specialist role within the laboratory equipment sector
- Good previous experience within the web, e-commerce, sales or marketing sector
- Familiar with web management tools such as Magento an SAP Business One
- It would be helpful to have familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator, though not essential
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration and team-ethos approach are essential
If you'd like to use your scientific acumen in a commercial organisation, and have a sound background in marketing or product management, then please apply now or contact Bec Johnston for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted