Qulaity Systems Specialist - Worthing
Job Title: Quality Systems Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Worthing, UK
Contract: FTC 6 Month with benefits package.
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a quality systems specialist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has experience in a quality or compliance based role with relevant industrial experience.
Within this role, you will be providing support to ensure that owned quality systems are routinely maintained and improved.
- Management of routine site document archiving and retention process including interaction with 3rd party contractor Iron Mountain.
- Supporting site operations with routine documentation requests including document logging, filing, VQD system support & printing.
- Training and coaching of others in documentation processes.
- Ensure systems are maintained in a compliant manner in accordance with the GSK QMS and EU GMP.
- Oversight of imbedded safety processes within B14 document archive.
- Actively manage and continuously improve Quality Systems processes
- Degree level qualification (or strong equivalent experience) in an appropriate scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
- 3 years' experience in a Quality role within the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer healthcare industry.
- Working knowledge of Worthing site operations and processes.
- The position requires that the holder is able to understand the quality management systems in depth and to lead the site implementation of the system for GMP compliance.
- A strong Quality and continuous improvement mind-set, as well as strong communication skills are also needed.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Quality / Compliance / GMP / Archiving
your application has been submitted
Back to job search