Junior Field Service Engineer - Scientific Instruments - £25,000 per annum + car & bonus
Are you a graduate with a scientific or engineering degree? Would working on Scientific Instruments interest you? If so, get in touch.
SRG are currently assisting a Scientific Instrument company in their search for a Junior Field Service Engineer to travel across the UK to client sites to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and qualify equipment. My client distributes a range of products to pharmaceutical and general analytical markets around the UK mainland. The role will involve travel and staying away one or two nights a week but in return offers full training, a company car and 30 days holiday amongst other benefits.
- Successfully completed a scientific degree-level program of study.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following analytical techniques: Dissolution, HPLC, UV Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC).
- Experience of working in a GXP or compliant analytical laboratory environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Computer Literate
- Able to work unsupervised and to be self motivating.
- Full, clean, valid UK driving license.
If this is of interest, please apply or get in touch with Alex Eager on 0161 507 7265 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted