Title: Packaging Technologist
Location: Wigan / St Helens / Leigh / Chorley
Salary: £20k - £28k
Contract: 12 Months
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Have you got experience within packaging in the food manufacturing sector? This is your opportunity to be part of a large team tasked to improve product, packaging and process performance whilst proactively focusing on NPD.
The client operate in the food manufacturing sector and are looking for a Packaging Technologist to join on an initial 12 month basis.
- Improve product, packaging and process performance through identifying cost saving opportunities without compromising quality or consumer satisfaction
- Ensure that World Class innovation and quality is continued
- Develop both new and existing products and packaging formats
- Proactively encourage the NPD process and drive cost efficiency changes
- Food Technology and Food Manufacturing understanding
- Food Technology qualifications - Preferably degree or equivalent
- Consumer driven and creative
- Ambitious and Entrepreneurial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacanciesKeywords: Packaging Technologist / Food / Manufacturing / NPD
your application has been submitted