Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary and package
- To undertake analysis of samples in the HPLC laboratory and all associated activities.
- Management of the of the activities and operation of the HPLC group.
- Primarily involved with the analysis of foods by HPLC, but can extend to other method of analysis.
- To supervise the operation of the HPLC group, including but not limited to client contact, resources, training, reporting and technical excellence.
- Routine analysis of food and associated materials using instrumental methods, in particular HPLC.
- Dealing with non-routine enquiries and requested for bespoke analysis by HPLC for member and non-member companies.
- Sample receipt steward.
- Basic calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Comply with all relevant policies, procedures and instructions.
- Degree or equivalent experience in the field of analytical science
- Extensive experience working in laboratory environment using HPLC.
- Competence in the operation and maintenance of HPLC equipment.
- Ability to manage a small team and train junior staff.
- Flexibility to work on many tasks and manage priorities.
- Great communnicator, ability to negotiate with potential customers and develop new business.
To apply please click the link! For further questions please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted