Scientist- Virology- Competitive package- A leader and global name in contract testing are looking to expand their team in Glasgow. This is a great chance to work on some exciting new projects.
As a Scientist you will provide dedicated and in depth technical support in the Virology department.
- Perform technical work in line with company and regulatory guidelines
- Provide guidance to more junior members of the team
- Manage in-house studies, liaising with managers, members of other teams internally and clients
- Liaise with team members and the QA department regarding deviations, root cause analysis and CAPAs etc
- Provide updates to team managers and clients where required
- Assist with QA investigations
As a Scientist within the Virology team, you should have the following experience:
- A degree in a biological science discipline or comparable hands on experience
- Highly skilled in cell culture and virology work/studies
- Good communication skills
- Experience managing scientific studies would be beneficial
- Experience working in a GMP environment would be advantageous
This is a great chance to join a dynamic and growing company who are on the forefront of biosafety testing. You will get the opportunity to work on some key projects and help manage studies. In addition to salary, they offer the following:
- Excellent annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health-care
- Life insurance
What should you do next?
This really is a genuinely this is a good opportunity to join a very friendly and flexible CRO. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that and make your mark! Please get in touch to find out more or apply online.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted